Hey guysssss me and Hayley haven’t been on this for AGES but i thought id jump back on the blogging wagon since my life has just changed completely (sorta)
Ok so currently i live in FRANCE (and yep you guessed it, Paris).
I absolute adore living here, the culture the smell, the sounds are just sooo completely different to what i am used to, and also the challenge of speaking and understanding is a WHOLE different thing.
Ok so a little bit of my life in France:
- I go to an International Lycée and i am currently in Seconde (have to repeat a year because frankly i missed it)
- The house i live in is small and not what im used to 😦 because Paris is a fortune.
- Everyone speaks to me in English because they can tell by my accent as soon as i say ‘excusez-moi ou bonjour’
- Everyone that speaks to me is so kind and helpfull (although met some downright b***** who are just rude to everybody)
- I have friends who are litteraly from all other the globe which is cool
- I am lonely because they have all gone to their home countries and i stayed in Paris :~~(((( ( no holiday for me this summer)
- I buy fresh baguettes daily and my favourite place to buy a ‘Croissant aux amandes’ is at a bakery called Mekerbech in paris 10éme
- Never gotten lost on the metro or missed my stop 😀
- Been too the eiffel tower many times its boring now
- I find Saint.Michel the best place to go promenading at night time 😀
Been here for nearly 3 months now and i absolutely love it, school is great but i have only been in a class with foreigners also and they are brill. The french people in the school are also nice and they will literally try and speak English with you and its so hilarious haha. Anyways enough of English im off to master my French without this awfull accent !
p.s everyone drools over british accents over here, because it sounds posher than normal when you start speaking. Literaly!
Au revoir et bonne soirée 😉